Grease fire in NE Prineville displaces family of 4

 In Local News

A grease fire in a NE Prineville apartment kitchen displaced a family of four yesterday. According to Crook County Fire the fire started just before noon when the occupants were deep frying some food. The fire damaged both the kitchen and the attic. The other 3 apartments in the 4 plex were not damaged. The 4 people and their pet were helped by the Red Cross.

RL
R.L. has won numerous local, state, and national awards for his news coverage and community involvement. He is in the Oregon Association of Broadcasters Hall of Fame as a 2004 Heritage Broadcaster of the Year. Over his 35-year career he has written and produced nearly 400,000 newscasts.
Recent Posts

Leave a Comment